Unleash your cybersecurity skills at the Women Only CTF! Open to all, but prizes exclusively for women. Break barriers, showcase talent, and join an inclusive community driving gender equality in cybersecurity. Don't miss this empowering event!
Date of Start: August 19 at 10:00 IST
End time: August 21, 10:00 IST
Category of Challenges :
- Digital Forensic
- Reverse Engineering
- Cloud Security
- understanding of the fundamentals of computer networking and security.
- knowledge of popular cybersecurity technologies like Metasploit, Nmap, and Wireshark
- knowledge of C and Python as programming languages
- knowledge of popular operating systems like Windows and Linux.
Terms and condition:
- The Women-Only CTF event is open all individuals. However, the prize will be given only to top 3 women participants.
- Participants must complete the registration process to provide their social media profile for verification
- All information provided during registration must be accurate and truthful.
Participants must not engage in any form of cheating, hacking, or unauthorized activities
- Prizes will be distributed at the event and an in-person presence is required for prize collection
CRAC Learning is a non-profit initiative to spread cybersecurity awareness and enable the security enthusiast to conduct impact driven security research through mentoring, research programs, multiple other services. Our team of learners and researchers will bring to you challenges which reflect real life scenarios in various cybersecurity verticals. We focus on purple team model and ways to make cybersecurity learning a fun experience.
None of the challenges require brute-forcing. If any user is applying brute-force and impacting the infrastructure, we will disqualify that user.